Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another day...

On a frustration level today wasn't much better. However, today's frustration wasn't related to projects which is the bright side of things.

After a good yoga session (I always feel so much better after all that stretching!) I came home and reheated leftover whole wheat couscous with feta, green onions, lemon and garlic and then got to work. Since my wood needles I'm using for my new scarf project are out of commission I tried another pair of needles I bought several months ago but hadn't used yet. They're a couple sizes bigger and are actually working much better for the scarf. I frogged last night's progress and began again.

Last night before I went to bed I emailed the manufacturer of the wooden needles asking how best to repair them. Wood does sometimes split and I like the idea of using sustainable products so I didn't think it was a big deal. When I checked my email this morning I had an email from the company asking me to send them back so they can send me a new set. I never expected that but was pleasantly surprised! I was just hoping for some tips on what type of sandpaper to buy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment