Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Neglected?

Obviously my endeavors of late haven't been bringing me to my blog. However I have all sorts of things to post in relation to my productivity on knitting and sewing this year.

I've completed the following:

Afghan for my uncle
Slippers for a friend
several wash cloths
hemmed two pairs of pants
a bag for my dad's diabetic supplies

I have finishing things to do on the following:
4 baby bibs
a pair of slippers for mom
a cowl


In progress:
a diaper bag for a gift
a scarf/shawl for me

Up next:
Socks
fingerless mitts
a scarf
another bag for my dad's supplies - he needs a bigger one

The 9-5 thing has gotten pretty busy lately and grad school is getting busier so I haven't had as much time to do my fun stuff but I'm trying. Also up next: I've decided to move.

I need a prescription for a vacation. Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment